The start of a new school year can be overwhelming for students who don’t feel prepared, but School Specialty is a great resource for families who want to send students to school with what they need and more. Take a look at what some real moms, teachers, and students had to say about the “beyond the basics” school supplies available through SchoolSpecialty.com.
One-Stop-Shopping for Back to School at School Specialty
It can be tough to get students interested in STEAM activities outside of school, but Jamonkey is using a fun game! She’s also found a great way to use a dry-erase board in her home for family reminders.
Some students really struggle to focus on schoolwork when home or school chaos is out of control. MommaDJane highlights how some “beyond the basics” school supplies help her son focus.
Reviews & ideas from real Mom Bloggers:
- Kids love the chance to choose their own school supplies, and the Mom Blogger at Little Tech Girl knows that they are more likely to stay organized throughout the year by following her example. See how she uses her own organization to teach her kids!
- Managing tight schedules between multiple students can be tough, but with a new “beyond the basics” supplies on hand, this Mom Blogger at Macaroni Kid is sure she can handle the challenge. Read about her plans for success this BTS season.
- Mommy Teaches is starting off this school year in a new home, with kids attending a new school. On top of that, she’s a teacher! Check out her unique plans for using some “beyond the basics” school supplies.
“I love how easy it is to order supplies on SchoolSpecialty.com. They have more than your pencils and crayons. They even have a whole section dedicated to special needs.” – MommaDJane
- Things are looking great for A Parent in Silver Spring! Along with the convenience of shopping at School Specialty’s online store, she’s loving the wide range of items available. Check out what she has to say in her video review!
- Not everyone has their own at-home office for a command center, and that means finding space elsewhere. See what Tough Cookie Mommy has done to take advantage of the one-stop-shop experience with School Specialty.
- Mom in the City has a husband who is also a teacher. Check out his comments on what’s important for teachers getting ready for BTS, and how the “beyond the basics” tools from School Specialty can help.
“From items to help me set up an at-home command center, to unique and useful products to get my kids’ school year started on an energetic note, the School Specialty team truly hit it out of the park.” – Macaroni Kid
- School supply lists have a lot on them, but there are a few “beyond the basics” items that the Mom Blogger at From Mom’s Desk thinks might make her student’s BTS season a little more exciting and organized. Check out the items that stand out from the average supply list.
- Busy parents and students are out looking for great deals on school supplies. Save yourself time and effort by checking out the quick and easy way to get school supplies online like the Mom Blogger at Dancing Hotdogs.
- Smooth travels, prepping for BTS, and organizing your home command center are three very different activities, but this Mom Blogger at Niecysms and Nesting highlights how easy it can be with School Specialty’s online store with everything you need in one place.
Getting stocked for the new school year starts in the summer for Our Whiskey Lullaby! See how a few unique items are helping her to organize her home command center and her kids for BTS.
The Mom Blogger at ABC Creative Learning is taking control this school year. Without the usual excuses for lost pencils and pens, this organized mom is using “beyond the basics” school supplies to help students stay on track.
Buy School Supplies Online at SchoolSpecialty.com
If you’re interested in finding your student’s supplies online, visit www.SchoolSpecialty.com and start filling up your cart! For more ideas regarding getting yourself organized and ready to go this BTS season, check out our blog.