Now is the perfect time to add a SPARK to your out-of-school physical activity program.
SPARK is a research-based program that provides a coordinated package of highly active curriculum, on-site staff development, extensive follow-up support, and expert selected, content-matched equipment.
SPARK strives to improve the health of children, adolescents, and adults by disseminating evidence-based Physical Education, After School, Early Childhood, Classroom Activity & Recess, Health, and Nutrition programs to teachers and recreation leaders serving Pre-K through 12th grade students.
The SPARK After School program is designed for before/after school programs, summer camps, and other out-of-school agencies that provide youth with opportunities for physical activity outside of the school setting. The SPARK After School program applies the lessons learned from rigorous research and subsequent field-testing in the “real-world.”
SPARK After School provides children and adolescents ages 5-14 with inclusive, highly active movement opportunities that foster social and motor development while maximizing time spent in MVPA (moderate to vigorous physical activity) and fitness.
For a limited time, you can get SPARK After School instructional materials when you purchase sports & recreation equipment from Sportime.
Purchase $500+ in physical activity equipment and receive a SPARK After School digital curriculum set (value $199) as a value-added bonus!
Act fast, this is a special limited time offer. Offer valid 5/5/17 – 7/31/17.
How it works:
- Shop for physical activity equipment & supplies at Sportime.com
- Total your cart to at least $500+ Net Price in physical activity supplies
- Add the promo code 081SPARK6 to your cart to receive the SPARK After School digital curriculum set
- Your digital curriculum access code will be emailed to the ship-to email address on the order
- Use the access code at SPARKfamily.org to get started using the SPARK After School program!