Creating a great classroom experience for your students means having the right technology on hand. How do headphones help? Well, not only are they now a standard requirement for student assessment testing, but they also encourage focus and efficiency. Having them in the classroom is not only great practice for the standardized testing environment, but they can be used in a wealth of other engagements!
Here are just a few of the advantages of a great pair of Califone student headphones:
- Your students remain in compliance with the all-important assessment tests
- Headphones are fully adjustable and fit growing students of all ages
- Fully compatible with the technology that your students already use – tablets, smartphones, iPads and even Chromebooks
- Headphones are durable and keeps kids’ hearing safe
- Feature set is quite extensive – different cord styles, volume control and a choice of mono/stereo output
Great Headphones Gives a Student More Focus
Aside from standardized testing, headphones can be used to increase student focus. With headphones siphoning lesson plans directly and safely into your students’ ears, their single stimuli becomes the material being taught. The curriculum will no longer have to compete with 10 other conversations that are taking place around the classroom!
Quality Student Tech
Califone headphones come with an industry leading warranty for a reason: The company fully backs the product. Not only are the headphones made of incredibly safe and durable ABS plastic, but they are also rugged enough to survive the inevitable accidents that will occur. Students dropping headphones in class every once in a while? No problem. Califone headphones will continue to give you superior performance.
Your Next Move
As an educator, your primary job is to give your children the environment most appropriate for learning. You must also keep them in compliance with the standards that will move them forward in their hunt for college acceptance letters and scholarships. There is nothing better for your classroom than a pair of Califone headphones for every student.