Don’t throw those recyclables out just yet. Make a great desk organizer to add to your space!
- Double Sided Tape
- Shoe box Cover
- Cereal and/or Snack Box Covers
- Bath Tissue or Paper Towel Cores/Rolls
- Tin Cans
- Colorful or Patterned Craft Paper
- Duck Tape® Printed Duct Tape
- Scotch® Expressions Washi Tape
1. Apply duct tape to the top and sides of your shoe box cover.
2. Take a ruler and measure out 2 ½ inches starting at the base of your cereal box. Then use scissors to cut. This will be your taller organizer. Depending how big your base is and how many organizers you want, you may take another box and do the same thing.
3. Repeat Step 2, only this time measure out 2 inches starting at the base. This will be your smaller organizer.
4. Apply double sided tape to the boxes you cut, along with any cans or rolls you wish to wrap with design paper. You can also mix and match by using patterned duct tape and Scotch® Expressions Washi Tape.
5. Once all your “organizers” are designed, tape or glue the bottom of them and place them on your shoe box cover wherever you’d like.
Leave a Reply