The NSTA national conference offers the latest in science content, teaching strategies, and research to teachers interested in collaborating with leaders and peers. If you will be attending, there are a lot of exciting opportunities to engage in professional development and hands-on workshops.
The 2019 National conference will be held in St. Louis, MO, and runs from April 11-14. Follow this link to see the conference schedule, preview, and more.
School Specialty Science Workshops and Details (Booth #1380)
Stop by the School Specialty booth to find more information about the latest products, curriculum, programs, and news from names you love, like Delta Education, FOSS, Frey Scientific, and CPO Science.
Chat with the Science consultants at the School Specialty booth for a chance to:
- Learn more about the all-new Science FLEX hands-on curriculum
- See more about the all-new CPO Science Link Energy Quest featuring Augmented Reality
- Discover more about the benefits of gamification and augmented reality science in the classroom
School Specialty Science is a sponsor of the NSTA conference, and is hosting a number of presentations on everything from gamification in the Science classroom, to fun ways to explore genetics.
Explore the following topics and concepts with experts from the School Specialty Science and FOSS Science teams:
Thursday, April 11
- Ten Minutes to Improving Science Achievement
- FOSS for All Students — Access and Equity
- Wave Properties and Information Technologies (Gr 6-8)
- Exploring Kinetic Energy Transfers in Collisions (Gr 6-8)
- Argumentation and Explanation in FOSS (Grades K-5)
Friday, April 12
- Making Science Accessible Through Hands-On Exploration, Technology, and Active Literacy
- Where Cell Structure and Energy Dynamics ARE Fun and Games
- Developing and Using Models
- How to Argue in Elementary Science Class
- A STEM Approach to Engineering Design: Wind Turbines & Electric Motors
Check Out Exciting STEM Tools and Products
Even if you can’t make it to the NSTA conference in St. Louis, you can take advantage of School Specialty’s unique and engaging products for your STEAM/STEM learning space. Get your students learning and engaged with these innovative products that you can explore online.