Jokes are an excellent way to collect attention and can even serve as an icebreaker between subjects and topics in class. As the weather becomes chilly and the snow begins to fall, winter and snow jokes are timely and fun. Check out these chilly winter jokes and leave your own favorites in the comments below.
18 Winter-Themed Jokes for the Classroom
Snow, snowmen, reindeer, and more. These jokes are sure to get your students laughing and start the day off on a happy note.
1. What is the best kind of breakfast cereal to eat in the winter?
2. Where do snowmen love to dance?
At a snow ball.
3. What is red, white, and blue over winter break?
A sad candy cane.
4. What did Jack Frost say to Frosty the Snowman?
“Have an ice day!”
5. Where do snowmen keep their money?
They keep it in snowbanks.
6. What do snowmen like to eat for dinner?
7. If your reindeer lost his tail, where would you go to buy him a new one?
A retail store!
8. What’s a snowman’s favorite candy?
9. Is it quicker to be hot or cold?
Hot is quicker, because you can catch cold.
10. What snack should you make for the Snowman Holiday Party?
“Ice Krispy treats.”
11. How can you scare a snowman?
Point a hair dryer at him.
12. How do you know when it is too cold to picnic outside?
You chip your tooth on your soup!
13. What do mountains wear to keep warm?
14. An icicle fell off the roof and hit a snowman on the head. What happened next?
He was knocked out cold.
15. What kind of cake does the Ice Queen like to eat on her birthday?
The flavor doesn’t matter as long as it has lots of frosting.
16. What does a gingerbread man put on his bed?
A cookie sheet.
17. What’s the best kind of dog to get for the holidays?
18. Why do mummies like holiday gifts?
Because of all of the wrappings.
More Winter Activities & Crafts
If you’re looking for more fun ways to engage your students in the change of seasons, be sure to stop by the Winter tag page to find arts & crafts, lesson plans, and more. Inspiration for the holiday season can be found on the Holiday Crafts & Activities tag page. All the supplies and tools you need for your classroom can be found on the School Specialty online store.
Read More: Winter Activities & Lesson Plans