If your buying process still involves sending out RFPs (Request for Proposal) and waiting for bids, it’s time you discover the faster, smarter, legally compliant way to buy: using a contract through School Specialty.
The Advantages of Contract Buying
- Legally negotiated and awarded purchasing contracts offer you discounted pricing and value-added features
- Consolidating your purchasing with School Specialty through a contract means fewer POs and invoices to issue and manage, lowering your administrative costs
Stay Legally Compliant
- A legally compliant contract meets state and local bidding requirements as a replacement for district solicitations or quotes
- Buy with confidence, knowing your purchases are legally covered and meet your procurement requirements
- All 50 states allow the use of local, state, and national purchasing contracts
Save Time and Streamline the Purchasing Process
- Unlike school district bids that may focus on just one need, purchasing contracts span a wide range of products so you can find savings on virtually anything you need through one source
- Leveraging a contract cuts down the resources and time needed to issue a bid, a lifesaver for short-staffed districts
- Erase months of bid-process time and hassle, getting what you need in just days
School Specialty: Your savings source for exclusive brands
School Specialty® is an approved vendor on OMNIA®, AEPA®, Equalis®, and many state and local contracts. A trusted source for 90% of school districts in America, we offer over 100,000 products curated specifically for educators, including national brands and an array of our own proprietary brands.
Contact your School Specialty representative for an analysis of how contract buying can save you time and money.